Welcome to Roaring Spring Paper Products
Here at Roaring Spring, we are committed to serving you, our customer. We have an extensive variety of products to fit every taste and style. Roaring Spring has all your needs covered from our distinctive recycled line to our custom imprinted goods.
Roaring Spring and You: Where Imagination and Innovation become Creation.
The demand for sustainable products is rising as more and more consumers realize how small changes can add up to a better environment for us all. Roaring Spring is doing their part by extending their line of earth-friendly paper products. Featured are two items in our Earthtone line and the ever popular Genesis line. Check out our catalog for more recycled products!
Recycled and Sugarcane Fiber Papers
Roaring Spring supplies products produced with different sustainable papers. These included recycled papers, sugarcane fiber paper, and poo papers.
- Recycled Papers
- Roaring Spring uses papers made from post-consumer waste.
- Post-consumer waste, if not recycled, would typically end in a landfill.
- Most of the Roaring Spring recycled items contain a minimum of 30% PC waste.
- Recycled paper comes in both white and colored versions.
- Sugarcane Fiber Paper
- Sugarcane fiber is waste material from the sugarcane refining process.
- This waste material is then used as pulp tp produce fine paper.
- The result is a smooth, bright sheet produced at very green paper mills.
- We produce sugarcane items in both white and canary options.
- Poo Paper
- Poo paper is the ultimate recycled product!
- Poo paper uses the fiber that is recovered from actual animal poo.
- Odorless and clean, we carry poo paper from elephants, cows, horses and donkey.